Friday, December 21, 2012

My album of the year goes to Frank!

Congrats man! Here you go! A invisible prize, Im telepathically sending it over now! Pyramids!  Lost! ...Oh I almost forgot my favorite ...Rich Kids! Earls verse is killer to!
Actually a friend of mine played me a unreleased song of yours! Top Secret apparently. I asked if I could have it. Lol he threw his hands up in the air saying .....Nooo I absolutely promised not to give it to anyone! Loyal guy. All good I will patiently wait for the next. tankyu!!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't Agree more... Awesome Album... Perfect Choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. It feels a bit like I'm cheating on Ms. Y a little, but she is sincere. Indonesian pop star Yuna:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5yyimKo4E&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete